AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for equipment combinations of transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes operating in "all-weather" hot and cold temperatures, including, but not limited to, those listed below. Consult your owner's manual for specific application requirements:
• Farm tractors and equipment
• Fork lift trucks
• Off-road equipment
• Lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions
• Golf course mower hydrostatic systems
• Some 4x4 ATV models with wet-brake differentials
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for transmission and hydraulic applications that require any of the listed specifications. Consult your owner's manual for specific application requirements.
Product Application Specs
• AGCO/Deutz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers - PowerFluid PF-821 XL, 25741, 246634
• AGCO White Farm (Oliver) - Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B (UTHF), Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
• Allison - C4, C3, C2
• API GL-4
• Case New Holland (CNH) - MAT 3505 (MS-1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), MAT 3506 (MS-1210) (TCH Fluid JIC-145), MAT 3509 (MS-1230, M2C48C), Poclain Equipment high pressure systems, MAT 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), MAT 3526 (FNHA-2-C-200.00 winter grade), MAT 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86B/C, M2C53A, M2C41B, M2CA/B/C, ESN-M2C77A, ESN-M2C41B, ESNM2C43, ESN-M2C48B/C, ESN-M2C53A/B, ESN-142A, ESN-M2C143, ESN-M2C92A, ESN-M2C159A/B/C, Renk-Doromat 873 or 874A/B Bus Automatic Transmission Fluid, Valtractores
• Caterpillar - TO-2
• Clark - TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
• Dresser CED - Trans/Hyd Fluid
• Deutz-Allis - 25743, 272843
• Sperry Vickers/Eaton - I-286-S, M-2950-S
• Fendt (Non-Vario)
• Fiat-Hesston - AF-87
• Ford - ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134D, FNHA-2-C-201.00
• John Deere - J20C, J20D (winter grade), J14A/B/C, JDT303, J20A/B, J121A
• Kubota - UDT/M80B
• Landini - Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
• Massey-Ferguson - M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran ® III), M-1110, M-1127A/B, M-1129A, M-1135, M-1138, M-1139, M-1143, M-1145
• Parker Denison - HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
• Sauer Sundstrand/Danfoss - Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
• Steiger - HTF (SEMS 17001)
• Volvo - VCE 1273.03, WB101
• Versatile - Recommended for use in Valmet, New Idea Power Units, Leyland Belarus, Specs 23M & 24M
• ZF - TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E
® Registered Trademarks
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment. Its unique formulation of synthetic base stocks and additives effectively reduces wear, resists heat, protects against rust and extends fluid and equipment service life. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for extended oil drains based on oil analysis.
Excellent Protection in Temperature Extremes
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil operates over a wide range of temperatures. It has a high viscosity index to maintain its lubricity at high operating temperatures, and it flows at temperatures as low as -47°F (-44°C) for improved equipment operation and wear protection at low temperatures. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil exceeds the most demanding all-weather specifications of both Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-200 & 2-C-201 and John Deere J20C & J20D, eliminating the need for seasonal oil changes.
Smooth Brake Operation
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is formulated with durable friction-modifier additives that effectively suppress wet-brake chatter. Unlike lower-quality oils that can break down and cause vibration, AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil provides continuous frictional stability for long-term smooth brake operation.
Feature:Multi-Viscosity Benefits: Excellent cold and hot weather protection, no
seasonal change outs
Feature:Universal Applications Benefits: Inventory consolidation, no misapplications
Feature:Stable Friction Modifier Additives Benefits: Correct and decisive multi-disc/clutch operation,
excellent control over brake chatter, smooth
operation, extended oil and equipment life
Feature:Anti-Foam Additives Benefits: Rapid air release, cooler operation, smooth
brake operation, control over fade and spongy
Feature:Oxidation Inhibitors Benefits: Excellent resistance to oil degradation at high
temperatures, extended lubricant and equipment
Feature:Seal and Hose Conditioners Benefits: Compatible with all seal materials, seal and
hose flexibility, positive seal seating, reduced
oil leaking, extended seal and hose life, fewer
Feature:Superior Anti-Wear Additives Benefits: Scoring and gear wear protection under all load
conditions, extended equipment life even under
severe conditions, increased pump and valve
life, may be used in final drives calling for
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is fully compatible with conventional tractor hydraulic/transmission oils. To install AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil in a hydraulic system, drain the existing hydraulic/transmission oil, change filters and install AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Receive AMSOIL's Confidential Factory Direct Wholesale Price List in your email.
Enter your first name & email address and click on "eMail Price List" button!
AMSOIL Online Store
AMSOIL Preferred Customer Program. Save upto 25%!
Wholesale Business Accounts
Become an AMSOIL Dealer!
Request FREE AMSOIL Catalog
Questions? Please Contact us
Order AMSOIL By Phone
AMSOIL Online Store
Order AMSOIL By Fax
VISA and MASTERCARD is accepted for US and Canada.
Discover and American Express is accepted for US customers only
Order Your FREE AMSOIL Retail Product Catalog!
AMSOIL Retail Product Catalog is printed in vibrant colors, showcasing the AMSOIL product portfolio in a nice handy booklet. Order yours today &we'll mail it immediately!
Get AMSOIL Wholesale Price List via Email
Instantly receive the confidential AMSOIL wholesale price list via email! Review the extensive AMSOIL product line along with its wholesale & suggested retail pricing
Virtual Garage & Maintenance Software!
Bring all your vehicles & equipments under one virtual roof to schedule maintenance, record keeping & much more.
MyAMSOILGarage is free to use & available to anyone with an AMSOIL online account. Get started today by creating your free online account today!
Nationwide Shipping & Customer Service!
AMSOIL products are drop-shipped nationwide from the closest distribution center (USA & Canada)!
AMSOIL operates 13 strategically located distribution centers across US & Canada! (click icon for details)
Factory Direct Shipping!
All orders are processed & shipped factory direct.
AMSOIL Factory Direct Wholesale Accounts!
AMSOIL offers Factory Direct Wholesale Accounts for Business & Personal Use! Set up your account today & enjoy 25% off retail
Add to Cart & Checkout or Return to 1st Window to Continue
Login & Return to 1st Window to Continue Shopping
Create Account & Return to 1st Window to Continue Shopping
View Cart & Checkout or Return to 1st Window to Continue Shopping
Lookup Products & Return to 1st Window to Continue Shopping